Acts Interested Goes Cold?

So a guy liked me online then went to extraordinary lengths to get to know me like find where I lived my hobbies and would hang round when I was about. Eventually he stopped so I decided to contact him on his work social site and he acted like he didn't know me and cold so I stopped then I noticed his friends taking interest in what I'm doing etc but he'd not communicate. I saw his ex has their pics together so I stayed away but he's even keeping tabs on what I'm up to but won't talk to me?

I was upset when I saw he had teen kids and his ex had their pics up and had mailed him about it and argued saying he shouldn't have led me on and I didn't like his kids or ex. Why does he keep tabs on me if he's keeping away?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Testing the waters?
    The guy is divorced with teen kids? You don't want any of that anyway. For a lot of reasons.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yes I thought he was single and he pursued me like a love sick puppy at first then wouldn't even explain or apologise after leading me on? I know he keeps tabs as he's military and also has my cell phone.

• Show All
    • True yes what I meant is he has some of his military men keep tabs on me and they tell him what I've been up to as he's senior. I just wish he'd have explained and just stop keeping tabs.

• Tell 'im to fuck off and quit bothering you. That usually works.
      Or did you want him to keep pursuing you? You're kind of ambivalent here.

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

Recommended myTakes