Should I be there for my ex-boyfriend or pull away?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago but we decided to stay friends as we are generally very similar people. However the past week he has been acting not himself. He's been acting very down and suicidal and actually said "there's no point in living", I'm trying to be there for him but it just seems to make him even more annoyed, do you think pulling away will make him feel better or should I try to be more forceful and make him talk about it to me to get it off his chest? I'm so worried about him

32

Most Helpful Guy

• As I see it, you should not interact at all with him. Instead, ask someone close to him to take care of him. And give him time before trying to be friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it alone, it's none of your business. He's doing that because he has serious issues and he needs professional help. Don't try to force him. He needs to take responsibility for his mess and he needs to just learn to accept that life isn't all about him but about other people who need him.

What Guys Said 1

• pull away. it gets harder otherwise

What Girls Said 2

• I would back off a bit. Nothing you can do about this issue, it's his

• pull away