Guys would u let a girl u truly cared about leave u?

Would u let her just walk out or would u try to talk her out of leaving

• Let her leave
  • Talk it out
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw that you are saying that she's leaving because she doesn't think the guy cares enough,

I would go all out and assure that she knows that she's loved however if she still decides that it's not what she's looking for, I don't think it makes any sense to go on further. It's better to stop when it's over​ your head, the relationship is then meaningless.

Hopefully that won't happen considering I'll assure that she doesn't get a chance ever again to think that way.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not gonna crawl for anyone. My dignity is more valuable than having someone who doesn't even care that much about me.
    If she's leaving me it's because I'm not that important to her.

• hmm... not yet didn't find any... but no I will try to persuade her.. but most definitely will loose.. not good at sweat talk... so... i will loose and she will go...😂

• I will try to talk to her, but if she doesn't desire to be with me than I can't do nothing about it. I will tell her to leave.

• If I really care about her, I'll do my best to make her stay before letting her go. pretty straightforward for me;

if it's about real love for example and you care more than you'd like to admit, pride and ego, and all that kinda gotta go down the toilet or it'll break somewhere, sometime , for sure. OH well

• I said that I would try to talk it out, but honestly, if the will to leave was there, it will reappear.

• I would try talking things over with her. The last thing is i want her to leave.

• Question should answer itself. Really caring would motivate me to not let her leave.

• Let the bitch walk

• That's a very general question. It depends on the situation!!

• Ok what if she was leaving cuz she felt u didn't care about her

• If I cared about her, then of course I'll try to talk her out of it, unless we're incompatible and breaking up is the only choice. But even then I guess I'd try to talk to her and end it on good terms.

• A girl I truly care about? HAHAHAHAH

• I would do everythimg I could to stop her but a square once said if u love it let it go and if got loves u they will come back

• i would try that. i did too. but she had to leave to study and i understand.

• I would talk it out

• Let her walk out of course. I'm not going to talk someone to be with me. That's what business men do. If she doesn't like to be with me then so be it.

• Only after doing my best to keepher.