Do you think the fact that my ex watches every single one of my Snapchat stories means he isn't 100% over me?

Literally watches every single
one. Hasn't missed a single story. If he didn't care why watch? isn't he making it harder on himself to move on?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he might not be over you... because I couldn't stop myself watching my ex's stories and, I only stopped when I thought I was ready to move on.
    So, I guess once you see he's not seeing your stories anymore understand that, he's making an attempt to move on now.

Most Helpful Girl

• He knows you pretty well. Maybe he finds them entertaining. I think that's too obscure to tell.

What Guys Said 3

• If you watch one story the next story plays automatically...
    maybe he just watches the whole sequence of stories...

• He follows my little brother too. I noticed he doesn't looked at all of his stories. Sad that I noticed that, I know. But I'm just trying to figure out if he's missing me. Bleh...

• he might not be over you. or maybe he wants to see if you have moved on

• no he is not over you and he is going to be so Jealous so ether block him or talk to him and find out whats going on

What Girls Said 1

• I click through all of mine so the little purple icon only notifies ones I haven't watched.
    It doesn't mean anything