Should I try: still have feelings?

I dated this guy for three months distance. We saw eachother every 1-2 weeks. Lots of chemistry, our personalities worked well. Well I started to feel stressed and said I was looking for a relationship. He wanted more time dating to know that. I said we should just part ways since we want different things. I feel like I hit a turning point for myself. After I said goodbye my heart was breaking for a week. I then sent him a couple messages saying how I wanted him back. But was then thinking: what the hell am I doing? I'm hurting so bad. I can't see him now. So I blocked his number. I'm wondering, if I give this some time apart, and I am still missing him should I try to contact him? Or just unblock the number but move on? I know it sounds bad what I did but my emotions were all over the place and I was heartbroken.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• just move on. I've gone through heart break (dated a girl for 5 years then she wanted a "break") and I understand how hard it is. keep space between yourself and him. it was a bitch move to say you want him back and then to block but we all make mistakes

What Guys Said 3

• You can kill it but it's spirit will always be there.

• What is the one honest question you van not face that you had to block his call?

• That he would reject me

• you can never forget...

What Girls Said 0