Children used as weapon?

In my opinion with relationships that breakdown in this generation, the child is generally used as a weapon, can anyone explain why children have to be used as a weapon.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we can all agree that a persons child is usually the most important thing to them. The threat of getting your child taken away or parented by someone else hurts so much more then getting your money or favorite shirt stolen. Could never understand why some people take it to the point of using a child as a weapon though , its pathetic and harms the child in the process

• I agree with what you are saying, but most women will try to take the child at the end of the relationship

• Most parents try and get custody , its what parents do.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• They don't have to be used as a weapon. It's their immature, stupid, self centered and selfish parents. There is never a need to do that to kids. Kids shouldn't even be involved in the divorce except for what they have to know and that is very little of what the parents go through.

• It's a coward's way out. If the argument doesn't involve the child's well being then don't involve the child. You are the adults, the children can't control you.

• It's emotional blackmail basically they're saying : "Give me what I want and here is why you have to."