I feel really terrible about it?

I honestly feel really very terrible about the way my ex Behaves. We have a school/group work together. At first 4/5days ago, when I started talking to him about it, he was well behaved and cooperative and even nice and extremely sweet to me, now he's totally different from what I expect, he's ignoring calls and messages but reading them. This is tiring and draining already it's been 5 months already and I don't even want to believe he hasn't gotten over this, I'm actually feeling very hurt, very hurt! this is school work and I'm being as professional as possible I'm not even acting like we dated or anything I'm acting as if I have a boss watching every move so this is draining.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, this time I don't think you can do much about it, but in the future I wouldn't recommend you to do do school work with him again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• unfortunately guys can sometimes take an eternity to mature. I would recommend having nothing to so with him beyond this project. no one needs this kind of behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately he has became bitter about the situation advice would be to go diffrent directions when done

0|0
    0|0
  • Then give your self help stArt doing what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • think i saw this question already

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!