Do I like him? or is he the rebound guy?

i broke up with my ex about 2 months ago. I have gotten over him now and we are just friends. I have met a new guy he is so sweet and I really like him. the thing is I want to make sure he isn't a rebound guy cause that wouldn't be fair to him. how do you know if he is the rebound guy or not? I'm pretty sure he isn't and what I'm feeling is real I just want to make sure so I don't mess things up with him cause I really like him a lot. help me please

01

What Guys Said 1

• You know, I've been asking myself this exact same question recently, though I'm not as far along with my ex as you are. I think it has to do with what you're looking for if you're looking for anything at all when you find the person. I think that, in order to be a "rebound" relationship, you have to be looking for someone to fill the void left by the ex, whether consciously or subconsciously. If you truly are over your ex I wouldn't worry about it being a rebound. Now if you were feeling insanely lonely and latched onto this guy and that went away, then maybe.

I'd trust yourself though. In my case, I was actually looking for anything but someone to be interested in, but they just fell into my life. That's my story though and this question is about you :)

Hope things work out well for you.

What Girls Said 0