Considerably Awkward?

I like this guy at my school, but I am extremely nervous to say anything. I tried talking to him, but it took me like 10 minutes to finally say something to him. Eventually I asked him out to a movie and he asked if I wanted to go as friends or more. I was nervous, so I immediately said just as friends. We talk quite a bit, considering we are in the play together, but I'm not sure if he likes me. I've been thinking about just straight up telling him I like him, but I don't know how to say it and how to keep myself from being nervous. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You're sending, him mixed signals and I for one know that not all guys are good at catching subtle hints, you gonna have to ask him probably

• Tell him that you know you said you just wanted to be friends but that you actually like him as more, but you were shy to say so

• texting him makes it more awkward irl
    you should greet him with unusual greetings because people like those better (ex. hola or howdy)
    make a lot of eye contact and be with him a lot if you keep that up for a bit hell like you back for sure

• you can just text him.. I wanted to ask you or not simply as a friend

• Try to get close to him. But never adopt bubblegum behaviour guys hate it.

• When you're at the cinema lean your head on his shoulder. Perhaps whisper thank you to him and drop some hints. Next time you are with him try not to freeze up 👌👌

What Girls Said 0