What would my ex think seeing me 6 months after breaking up and 4 stone lighter? Would he miss me even though he's got a girlfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you guys were good together then he'll probably miss you and if you two had good sex then he's definitely gonna miss having sex with you and thats even if his new girlfriend is giving him great sex too. but depends too on how long you 2 were together and did you break up with him or did he break up with you? and have you had any bfs yet?

0|0
    0|0
    • He always said how amazing our sex was etc. Aha!
      We were on and off for a year and he broke up with me as we argued too much, and my parents didn't like him, so he felt uncomfortable..

• And i haven't had any bfs after him.. I'd rather stay single ngl!

• yeah i bet he misses you then! or at the least still thinks about having sex with you and probably even when he's with her, trust me

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not going to miss you sorry bit it sounds like he's moved on

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if he keeps messaging my mate asking her how i am?🤔😂

• Show All
    • Sorry but I don't really know what to say other than maybe he was drunk

• He was definitely sober.. he doesn't drink.😂 strange behaviour though.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It's impossible to say being as he has moved on. He might, he might not. If he was missing you then he'd probably have been in touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely he has a happy life with new girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he wouldn't miss you, since he moved on.

0|0
    0|0
    • He's done it before.. left, got a girlfriend, then came back because he made a mistake. But we didn't work out this time due to arguments. He's already said he misses me when he was with her, aha!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;