My girlfriend she broke up with me because of my insecurities, and because I mentioned to her not to cheat on me when she went out, what should I do?

My girlfriend broke up with me because I mention to her one night not to cheat on me when she went out. She said it was rude and disrespectful when I said that. I've been single for 6 years and I was dating my ex for 3 months and I really do like this girl a lot, you could say I was falling in love. All the time we been together we had fun and amazing memories, but she broke up with me only because she couldn't deal with my insecurities. In the relationship I committed 100% in it! Treated her like a queen, never asked anything back in return. She is honestly a very gorgeous women and I'm just a regular dude, little overweight, but she is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. What could I do to get her back?
1
2