What should I do?

Long story short (kinda): I met a guy online, we fell in love, moved in together, I started working as a webcam model and lying to him about it for 8 months, finally told him, broke his heart but he decided to forgive me and move on. Our relationship was a roller coaster since then. I got pregnant just 6 months later, he is over the moon happy about it, everything is going great, then he signs up for a Craigslist account and is posting about seeking a friends with benefits relationship and has contacted a couple prostitutes, when I'm only 4 months pregnant. He proposes to me while doing this, I find out 2 months later about all of this and I move out - 150 miles away back home with my parents. He swears he has never physically cheated on me and I believe him. I cut him off from my life and my pregnancy, I even changed my number and deleted my Gmail account. I recently started talking to him again because he has served me with custody papers, our son is now a month old. Just today he starts telling me he has been working on being a better person, he has even sought counseling with a therapist. He wants us to go to couples counseling, he still cares for me, he'll always love me, he wants to be the man that I need, all he needs is one more chance, he's been miserable without me, etc. I'm so conflicted. I mean this guy is 33 and cheated on me while I'm pregnant with his child and uses the excuse it's because of what I did to him about the whole Webcamming thing but he promised to leave that behind and give me a second chance. I don't know what to do. I still love him and care for him but I'm still so hurt an betrayed by his actions. He told me to think about it and I said I would but really I'm just seeing red flags =/

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup alll red flags and excuses. Keep him an ex and only be cordial. I remember you don't want him involved with yoir child on another question. Try and move away back him to family if you can!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think a cheater changes this easily , he may love you and your son, but that doesn't mean he will turn around and be faithful. Yes it wasn't right of you to lie about being a webcam model , but being a webcam model isn't sleeping with other men or trying to. he's using it as an excuse because he knows he was wrong. I wouldn't try again with this guy, you said yourself you see red flags. A cheater will say anything to get you back If they miss you, but they most likely won't change.

What Guys Said 4

• If you are seeing red flags, it'not a good sign that the two of you could be happy together.

• what the holy shit have you gotten yourself into? this is one SHITSTORM of a relationship, dump his ass stop going back to that asshole he doesn't care about you, fucking blaming you for shit like nigga you the one who cheated tf

• what the fuck did I just read?

Anyways: End this BS.

• just fuck me better let's make web can so he can see

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!