Should I date an ugly girl to take revenge? I hate my ex?

We broke up in a bad way and she didn't want to compromise things just because she thinks she is hot. She has many guys chasing after her and she is using her look to be a bitch. After we broke up, she happily having fun with her friends as if I never exist in her life. If I date an ugly girl, would she feel mad?

188

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, hating on her just shows that you haven't moved on. The fact that you even think to make her jealous is clear enough to tell that you aren't over her yet. Cool down. Accept that it is over. While she is having fun with her friends and (probably) her new boyfriend, you are here depressed thinking about how to take revenge on her. It makes you look pathetic.

To answer your question, I don't think she'll get mad. In fact, she'd be laughing, poke fun at you and if she is really a ' hot bitch' as how you described, she'll be telling her friends around that you are still not over her because she is hot. Also, she'll know that you are just settling or using that 'ugly' girl as a rebound, maybe for sex too. She will think that you cannot get hotter girls than her. It is not fair for the 'ugly' girl.

The best revenge that you can do is do not bother to care about her. Move on and get over her then you can try looking for a hotter girl. If your new girlfriend is hotter, she'd feel something, and if she doesn't, leave her alone. It's over dude.

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is no. But if you wanna do that, it will make you a worse person than you ex. Please dont do things to others that you dont want others do to you.

What Girls Said 17

• She sounds like all she about is herself. I really don't think she'd be mad if anything she'd probably laugh at you. It sounds like she's​ that much of a bitch. Just move on, be happy and play it as if she didn't mean a thing to you. In my opinion that's the best revenge.

• She'd probably laugh at the fact that you're dating someone less attractive than her. Or, she won't give a fuck because she's moved on and you clearly haven't. Attempting revenge makes you the pathetic one, not her.

• You're a total loser for even thinking this

• Why am I a loser?

• Because you know how shitty that is to do to someone and you don't care! What if she really fell for you?

• What did the poor girl did to u? Why dont u just move on and ignore her. Since she is not worth it in ur opinion

• Um no you only get "revenge" by doing better, meaning dating a more attractive person with a better attitude.

• You shouldn't date anyone just for revenge. That's not fair to the girl. Ignore your ex and move on.

• I think you should move on, but if you wanna take revenge, date a girl who is hotter, prettier, smarter and so much more attractive more popular than her, post it on all your social media and make sure she is looking.

• Dude wtf? Dont date anyone you aren't attracted to, this 'ugly' girl you are referring to could end up severly hurt because you're being a childish asshole trying to get revenge on your ex. Let karma sort her out

• nah dude date someone hotter than her

• How would that make her feel bad?

• Not really. She'll feel you couldn't get better.

• No, you shouldn't.

• The best revenge is to date a girl prettier than her

• you sound crazy. Leave her alone delete all social media connections and move on

• Don't do that just for a revenge

• pity fucking someone else to get revenge yeah sounds like a great plan... ugh... you're killing me.

• I strongly suggest you don't. It might get back at your ex, but no girl likes to be pity-fucked or dated to spite an ex. Two biggest rules, unless she is aware you're dating her to make your ex jealous. Get your closest female friend in on an idea where you fake date, if your ex was a jealous type, that might set her off.

What Guys Said 7