I'm in a bad situation?

So I was at the library with my friend Eric, and I recognized the librarian from a concert I went to a while before (we had sex the night of the concert). I went up to her and asked if she remembered me but she denied. I was kind of pissed that she didn't say she remembered even though it was her. Anyways, I kept bragging to my friends that I slept with her and none of them believed me. One day, my friends and I were just chilling in Eric's basement when the girl came to the door, and she admitted that we had sex. After she said that I ran around saying "Burn" to everyone to show them I was right.. but then she told me she was pregnant, and that's when I realized it was too late to take back my bragging.. what should I do? I'm thinking about becoming a police officer

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE KELSO!!! YOU ARE MY FAV PERSON ON THIS SITE BECAUSE OF THIS! THAT 70s SHOW IS AMAZING ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• This is officially the best post/question on here 😂

What Guys Said 1

• You've just hit the Jackpot dudeee..