She has cheated? Help!!!

so I have a girl its been almost 3 months and she has cheated once hangs with her exes alone tells people they are cute and ask for their numbers and has received d*** pics and saved them. I just found out today that a girl I still really like from awhile ago likes me a lot and she lives closer. I am really confused I don't know what to do. please help me

• Stay with her?
  • Go with the other?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't know what to tell you about the girl that lives closer,but homeboy you need to get rid of chick you been with for 3 months

• But I love her alot

• Well I did it I broke up with her 2 nights ago

• Well that's good..............If you don't go back to her

What Girls Said 1

• The girl you're with is no good. She can't be faithful. Regardless if you "love her" she does not love you back, not the way you deserve to be loved.

You need to let her go, as hard as it may be. She will hurt you, things can only get worse. I'm sure she will leave you before too long. Seriously, all the signs are there.

Give the other girl a chance.

What Guys Said 2

• Dump her. You shouldn't even have to ask.

• maybe, if so, move on