In need of sex... so boyfriend and I are on the outs, hoping to work things out, but in meantime I need sex, what to do?

I don't want to try to find someone else, I really want to work things out on more than just a physical level but what do I do while I'm waiting to see if that's an option?

I don't want someone else, to me still cheating, is be pissed if that's his plan, so I just see if we can have sex while working things out but will that complicate things

220

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to wait it out. You aren't together and you won't do find it anywhere else. So live with it. Play with yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't be a cheating scumbag; you have fingers and toys, so use those until you're sure of where you stand with your man-friend.

• Yea it's not my thing, I don't like dating I like relationships he's my 3rd boyfriend ever but I don't know if he's as committed as me to trying to stay together

• Perfectly said, I think that's where I need to stand. I'm tired of dwelling, tired of saying I'm sorry, if I had cheated even now while figuring this crap out I get it cause for me if you need space fine but I don't do the whole take time screw the world and I'm supposed to be happy if months later I'm the one you really want, no way once you go whoring around I'm not taking you back cause he's done that with ex's. I was drunk and emotional, he ignored me then I find a car in his driveway maybe I freaked out to the extreme but I never lied, or cheated, stole or used him like others, even when I found a strange car I wasn't destructive or violent I called a lot of times and questioned the car that's really the end to someone you claim you saw a future with, fck that

• i'm sorry this is happening to you. yes, it sucks, but a little bit of pain now will save you a ton of pain later.

best of luck!

What Guys Said 19

• You have a hand you can masturbate. Or go to your boyfriend and say eat me. Just because you to have a argument or a disagreement doesn't mean you stop love each other.

• I don't really know if we're together, I'd like to think we can get past our disagreement especially if he claims he loves me and wanted a future with me but that may have just been a lie cause he's still not really talking to me

• Well, if you make an honest effort to talk to him and he blows you off or is trying to avoid you. Then you will have your answer.

• If you want sex but don't want to have it with another person, a big vibrator seems to be your only option.

• Sex toys, a bit of privacy (or not).

• Jill off to porn. Buy some sex toys. Hell I've been fapping for 12 years, it beats nothing.

• You don't need sex.

• one person is enough to be honest. tell him the truth about how you feel. dont be dirty, be an angel 👼

• So I should tell him I need sex? I'm committed to working things out, but he's stubborn not sure he wanted a future with me as he's claimed. I was drunk and emotional but I've never cheated, never lied, never stole or expected anything from him just wanted our relationship to work

• SEX TOY

• ask him directly

• try those dating apps. you might find a boy toy

• have sex with a stranger don't say your name or any information. and forget about it.

• aexting is a good option too

• Toys an lots of them

• Either a Tinder or get yourself a great toy and go to town...

• Call a jigolo :D

• Either control those urges or purchase a sex toy.

• fap fap fap

• Sex with someone else right now is only a bad idea.

• Id be happy to service you!

• Fuck his dad. I mean it's practically him. That'll also keep the compromising to a minimum.

What Girls Said 1

• I you don't wanna cheat, I recomend you to get some nuce sextoys, lube, maybe a porno , and just have a nice time, if you know what to do it can even feel better than sex 😋

• Feel even better than sex? Are you sure?😛

• I guess so. Still way better with another person 😜 pleasing each other! Not just one person.

• u need some crazy good hot strange sex w nice big long thick cock that can fuck u good deep and hard.. that'll do trick, im sure/certain...