Someone told him I didn't like him anymore?

I HATE PEOPLE BUTTING IN! AND PEOPLE WHO THINK IS THEIR BUSINESS TO SPREAD WORD!

I was with this guy, for less than a month I realized that i didn't like him since he was super clingy. I was planning to break up with him. But someone spread the word before I got the chance and now is awaked between us. I get that it was a possibility for us to not end up as friends, but by people butting in. Now I bet he hates me. And I had no words to tell him since he was hurt and mad that some third party told him.

Now I Feel like shit. And is all thanks to faggots butting in to a relationship that is none of their business

12

What Guys Said 2

• The positive thing you should learn from this, is that you shouldn't share anything about your relationships with people you can't trust because things like this happen.

• I didn't. A guy that is just so into other people dating, saw us hanging out and spread word to everyone that we are a thing. Then he saw me getting distant and spread word that I didn't like him.

• Then, they guy you were dating wasn't worth it. Maybe he felt you were getting distant and he felt it coming that you were going to leave him, but He should have waited for you to tell him, not other guy.

• just go to Ur boyfriend , hold his hands and say I love you. he should really see Ur emotions about him. don't worry about gossips.

• Thing is that I dont like him. But someone butt in and told him before i could

What Girls Said 1

• Okay enough with the name calling but these things happen especially if you've told someone and in high school people spread rumours like flies. I suggest you pull him to the side and you apologize for the rumours getting to him before you had a chance to clear things up but tell him how you feel and why you don't think its going to work out.