How do I tell my friend that she should breakup with her boyfriend?

pretty much my friend started dating a guy a while ago and he at a party cheated on her (touched another girls boobs) they got into a fight but then he apologized and our now together. I think this guy is in a asshole and will do it again and she could do so much better. They also just look really bad together. How do I tell her that he's an asshole?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• To break up, it is your opinion. To decide on this, is her job. Boob touching in the age of 14... you hardly can consider that relationship to be serious, life will hold many colorful challenges. However, you can suggest your friend to make aware the guy that this is not appropriate if he feels himself in relationship. Again, at age if 14 a guy has pretty much more curiosity than any image of respectful monogamic relationship. So your friend can decide it she wants to enlighten him. The rest depends on the reaction. But don't call him asshole, that doesn't help even a tiny bit. Be objective.

Most Helpful Girl

• Best thing to do is to respect her choices no matter how much you don't like them (obviously unless her life is in danger). I had friends in high school who didn't like a guy I was dating, and our friendship was ruined because I couldn't see what they saw.

What Guys Said 7

• just tell her , no reason to beat around the bush about it. playing around with this is only gonna make it linger and end up making you and her fight and you dont need that.

• just do it. Anyway i dont think it will do anything... many girl have this friend that its in a relationship with an asshole guy and dont do anything about it

• Welcome to America:

Jerry Springer lifestyles at the age of 14...

• tell her.. but its hard. especially at ur age she probs reacts bitchy and does not wanna listen. not much u can do then. leaves me stunned when seeing how young nowadays "relationships" start... or rather, end.

• You don't. let her figure it out herself. Again, DO NOT DO THAT.

• I feel like you should be asking yourself why it matters to you who your friend dates.

• You don't stay away and shut tfup

What Girls Said 4

• Just let her know that she can do so much better, that you don't think he's good for her but at the end of the day you have to support her decision and be there for her when they break up lol.

• "Hey, I wanted to talk about the guy you're dating," Then, explain what he did and then tell her, "I am sorry but after this incident, his intentions don't seem so good, I hope you'll leave him before things get worse... Please? He is not a nice guy."

• I would just tell her what I think. I'm a very blunt and open person, so my friends know exactly what I think at all times.

I mean, if I tell them and they choose to do something else, I can't control that. Nor do I want to. I just speak my mind so I don't have to feel bad about a future fallout if I had something to say about the situation and never did.

• Just tell it directly