If you know that someone is cheating on you but you lover her also?

well its kind of a strange thing or feeling when you know you're being cheated and she is telling lies to you when you know the truth but you still love her. what one should do? show her real face or should love her in hope that one day she would realise and will gonna change?

What Girls Said 1

• Are you completely sure she's cheating or is it a gut feeling. If you know she's definitely cheating , you end things quick and get it over with, why stay with someone who is comfortable cheating on you? Thats the worst thing you can do to a spouse. she not going to change anytime soon , don't be quick to give a cheater a second chance. It rarely ends up different.

• that is what i tried to explain to my frnd. she is not her spouse. but he was planning to marry her

• He needs to grow some confidence and leave. I can't feel sorry for someone who stays with the person cheating on them , its never acceptable to cheat and they don't deserve second chances.

• i will try to help my frnd woth these opinions from you guys. i hope he will open his eyes

What Guys Said 2

• WTF? NO. You dump that bitch immediately.

Sweet Mother of All That is Evil and Corrupt, sometimes I can't believe how nutless the average male is nowadays. Fuck...

• true but sometimes its really hard then?

• Possibly.

And maybe it's because I've learned the reason why no woman can be loyal.

And maybe it's a combination of both.

• i can understand that brotjer it was a nice chit chat with you

• Yes I know what you mean. My girlfriend sometimes cheats on me but I love her so much and don't want to lose her. So I don't say anything and pretty much just let her do it