Cheating boyfriend! What should I do?

I found these emails in my boyfriend inbox. I am on fire! I wanna confront him but I wanna do it in the right way and not BLOW UP!

Nikki sent you a message.

Re: Hey

"so how many girlfriends do you have? there are a lot in ur pictures. and how many random girls you found on Facebook are you talking to other than me? no offense I just know how guys are"

Rebecca sent you a message.

Re: Hey

"(***)***-**** :) well lets see where

this goes then"

Rebecca sent you a message.

Re: Hey

"hang out? lol how do we do that?"

Believe

Amanda sent you a message.

Re: Hey

"well I don't really know you and I'm getting to know you its not that I don't think you are cute but beauty is only skin deep."

Nikki sent you a message

Re: Hey

"google my address, can't go anywhere for a few days though"

Nikki sent you a message.

Re: Hey

"ya, good luck... lol. nobody likes to come pick me up, my house is hard to find"

Amanda sent you a message.

Re: Hey

"that's cool.. you think I'm pretty? ha I don't"

I also found an email from a few months ago from some girl that he was planning to meet for sex and she said she couldn't because she was on here period and he asked her for anal! I asked him about the email and he said he was just helping a friend find out if his girlfriend was cheating on him. I believed him and now that I found the other emails I am confused...

Do I have every right to be mad?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Sack him off right now. There's no point bothering to even tell him why you are refusing to see him anymore. Hold your head up high and consider this a lesson learned. Don't answer his calls or anything, just walk away and forget he even existed. Best of luck xx

What Guys Said 2

• There's a man who knows how to treat a woman!

• Excuse me?

• There's enough love in him for all of you, why are you jealous? Monogamy is just a social convention anyway. If you lived in another country it would be perfectly normal for him to have many women.

• Go f yourself

• if it bugs you leave him

What Girls Said 1

• You have every right to be upset. He is hiding this from you and is being untruthful. If he has interests in other women then you need to know so you can get on with your life. It doesn't seem like the two of you share the same relationship values.