How do I find a relationship? I am SO irritated at this point I CANNOT HANDLE IT!

OK I want a boyfriend NOW.. but there is no where to go around here... and I hate going places alone, and this online dating is NOT OK I get the grossest guys and I am just done with that too... and I know all that be patient blah blah blah how patient am I supposed to be I mean really? 19 years here.. waiting well I'm 19 years old so technically its only been like 6 or 7 years.. but still I want to hurry up meet a guy and date so we can get married and have babies...so what do I need to do?

What I might do is... if I meet a potential guy who I want to get married and have babies with soon I might get pregnant and then he'll have to marry me and I won't go to law school.. but if I DON'T find a between now and the end of college I'll go to law school and hopefully meet a man there :)
51
34