How do I find a relationship? I am SO irritated at this point I CANNOT HANDLE IT!

OK I want a boyfriend NOW.. but there is no where to go around here... and I hate going places alone, and this online dating is NOT OK I get the grossest guys and I am just done with that too... and I know all that be patient blah blah blah how patient am I supposed to be I mean really? 19 years here.. waiting well I'm 19 years old so technically its only been like 6 or 7 years.. but still I want to hurry up meet a guy and date so we can get married and have babies...so what do I need to do?

What I might do is... if I meet a potential guy who I want to get married and have babies with soon I might get pregnant and then he'll have to marry me and I won't go to law school.. but if I DON'T find a between now and the end of college I'll go to law school and hopefully meet a man there :)

3451

Most Helpful Guy

• WHYYYYYYYYYYYY AREE YOUUUUUUUUUU LOOOOKINGGGGGGGGG FORRRRRRRR LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what don't people understand on here...you don't go looking for love, IT FINDS YOU...

the harder you look, the further away you will be from it...you cannot control love, it just happens, SO STOP LOOKING AT EVERY GUY AS A POTENTIAL BF...or at least looking for MR RIGHT...

you need to A) settle down B) not tell guys you want a kid right off the bat you'll scare the SHIT out of them and C) CALM THE F*** DOWN

STOP LOOKING...seriously...you seem pretty immature no offence, you're asking us why you can't find love...and I'm going to tell you again...BECAUSE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IT...stop trying...have you never had a bf? and if you haven't I see why,...youve been looking you're whole life...just cut the crap and let life hit you teh way its going to hit you...some guy will randomly walk into your path and you both will fall for one another...just stop being so dramatic or you'll scare every guy away,...jesus h christ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Best answer

• I agree, I think men have a lot more control in "choosing" women because they do initiate things, but I also agree with you that they don't just initiate with everyone and you can't go looking for someone to initiate. It kinda just hits you in the face that you want to get to know someone more. But maybe she is feeling out of control in the situation considering, men do initiate. Hang tight, relax, enjoy yourself, and in time someone who wants to be with you will cross your path.

• The question asker should not be complaining, it's easier for her since she is a girl