His ex keeps on contacting him?

My fiancé's ex keeps contacting him through Facebook and email. She tried to add him on YM. She asked him how is he and where is he now. She also gave him her cellphone number. My fiancé doesn't reply to her messages and deletes her wall posts. He only accepted her friend request for the sake of being "civil". They went out for a year while he was in college and never saw each other again for 4 years already. They have a 4-year age gap. I know that she might just want to keep in touch or something, but I think she's a bit obsessed as she has tried to add him to every social networking account she has, even on MySpace and Friendster. Any idea what's she's up to?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She prob wants to get him back and see if there is any chemistry left between them. I say your fiance responds to one of her msgs. sees how she is doing and when he is talking about himself he should let her know that things are going great and he is engaged. He has to be careful not to brag because that might make her want him but just enough for her to get the point that she needs to leave him alone.

• I didn't mention before that my fiance and I are free to check each other's emails. He's currently attending training so he told me to check his emails once in a while to see if there are any important messages. That's where I found out that she's sending all these messages and invites. My fiance said that if she sent a message again, I should reply by posing as my fiance and tell her that everything's great.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would tell him she has issues. She seems a little stalker to say. if he isn't responded then don't worry about it. I would respond for him. Say something like I don't know you but he is with me now. We are HAPPILY ENGAGED. We will be getting married in a few months and we would appreciate if you stop contacting us. Leave it at that. If she responds then tell her you will be contacting law enforcement. If she continues contact the police and put out a restraining order.

• I once saw her online on Facebook while checking his account so posing as my fiance, I told her that everything's great and asked her why she contacts him all of a sudden. Was there any problem? She told me, "Because you've been away for so long." She also asked where he was currently living. I didn't tell her because I didn't know if he wanted to tell her where it was. In the end, I said Good Luck and then she said Good luck too.

• she is just one of those girls you wanna choke the sh*t out of lol if your boyfriend isn't contacting her you shouldn't be worried. just make it a joke with him and be like "dang baby! you dated some crazy bitches!"