Why do guys cheat?

i don't understand, if you're going to cheat and break a girls heart, save yourself the drama and just be single! ugh :(

thank you. yeah pretty much most of my ex's cheated, which makes me think all guys are man whores now and are all the same. they made me insecure. it just never made sense why they all cheat. geez
all my ex's cheated. and every girl always seems to have guys troubles..usually involving the dude cheating lol

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys cheat because of temptation. They may not even initiate the contact with another female. Many women find taken men attractive. I can't remember why, but there is a scientific reason behind it. Of course, some may suggest that men have an urge to try to spread his seed to as many candidates as he can. You can have the best vagina in the world, and there is still a possibility some guys will cheat. Ultimately, cheating is never the solution. If you are unhappy in your relationship, show some courage and tell your significant other. It's only fair and right that you let them know it's time to move on.

• The funniest thing about guys who cheat is they often sleep with someone who is uglier than their original partner. I think this case applies to you.

• Lol yepp pretty true it seems

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone who cheats on someone as hot as you didn't deserve you in the first place. Don't lose faith there are plenty of guys out there who would appreciate having such a hot girlfriend as you. Try not to lose your confidence over those guys. They aren't worth it.

• a lot of girls pressure guys to stay in relationships with them, and many guys can't break out of it... its easyer said than done and I'm pretty sure women do the same thing...

• Once again I am sorry for my asshole brother he thinks he's hilarious. Guys do it all to common I just don't see how they can't fell terrible about it. There's guy out there who don't but its a tough combination with the guy who seems right and the guy who is right..Also that 70% retarded stuff is hilarious.

• No offense but I don't find you attractive, you look like a Barbie doll that Mattel couldn't decide beside making her white or Hispanic...I might cheat on you

• Lol. well coming from a guy that looks like you I won't take offense. you hair is hanging way over your face & dark italian men aren't attractive to me. you blend in. sorry but thanks for the input

• Ummm yeah sure. good excuse, makes you seem even more like a fag

• Alright you don't believe me, its true but now that I'm seeing your personality it's becoming true. I didn't think this would affect you much but I can tell it is. You display sex, don't you feel great that all the guys on this website think you're "So hot, how could they cheat on you" I see a trend that although you may look like a piece of meat you aren't going anywhere past that...and by the way no one has any idea how you really look, scrap off the make-up and lighten up on the tanning bed.

• I'm 70% retarded, but even I wouldn't cheat on you... damnnnnnnnn

• Thank you, that makes me feel better

• Who could disagree with that statement? With such a hot girlfriend who would want to cheat on and possibly lose her?

• Hmmm after awhile, guys lose interest no matter how pretty the girl is. the temptation of different girls. ugh gosh I'll never understand

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys just cheat because they are p*ssed off at their girlfriends or upset and they don't clearly think. It's not a very good excuse but in my case with my boyfriend it was.

• Sorry to hear that dear :( but yeah that's happened to me too with a guy