What is the greatest lesson you have learned?

Please share.

45

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Don't get hung up on the past, it'll mean bugger all to you in the future... Basically every girl who left me in the past made me feel emotionally drained and upset, but when I look back at it now I feel silly. I mean don't get me wrong I loved dating them and all, but moping about was a waste of time which counted for nothing.

• Who I am

• Life is full of ups and downs. When things are going your way and you are having a good time in life, enjoy it as it is not permanent and tough times are ahead. But when things are not going your way, and you are having a tough time, face it and overcome it, because good times are ahead.

• it don't stop till your casket drop

• Love does not damn, it only saves.

We have all the power in our heads and lives; If it seems like we don't, it is only because we have given it away, but the power is always there for us to take back, to take control of our own lives.

What Girls Said 3

• 1) Don't take people for granted.

2) Never trust easily, it has to be earned over time.

Sorry, I had more than one.

• If someone stops petting you, move on. [I got this out of a book about lessons dogs know that we should follow. lol.]

• You don't know someone completely until they do something either in action or with words