In a relationship so damn long... I broke up, wanted to be single.. Then found out he cheated on me.. Pretty disgruntled.. Met lots of guys, kinda rebound.. and during the rebound.. I find a guy I really like..
But, I don't want to f*** his head up cause of my past relationships?
What do I do?
- Get with him, hope for the best?Vote A
- Wait it out til I'm fully stable and know I'm ready months down the line?Vote B
- Don't even meet him cause I'll get hurt in the end up?Vote C
- Explain this to him, if it comes down to it and talk about it?Vote D
- Not get with him at all?Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Say absolutely nothing about your past relationships. The guy you now like does not want to hear about them. Because you're on a guilt and embarrassment trip over them he'll sense it, he'll sense the hurt, the weaknesses that then made you go with "lots of guys" on the rebound will fundamentally unsettle him (will she do it again if I upset her; does she need to be validated by flirting with and fawning over a range of guys) and abunch of questions will arise. You wil end up f*****ng his head up in a self-fuilfilling prophecy way, simply because you indulged your ego a bit by raking up the past and seeking his reaction to it. Silence is golden. I'm a UK guy. Trust me on this. So go with the new nice guy. He's the best antidote to the cheater. Move on with him and wait before you f*** him0
- Show AllShow Less