If you had one hateful message to say to your ex what would it be?

so we all have exs and one we will hate so if you had a chance to say something hateful what would you say

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him that he thought he was playing me but in reality I was playing the game too and that his best friend isn't as loyal as he thinks.

Most Helpful Guy

• That she needs to stop thinking she's superior to people, and to respect people's decisions and not be a controlling cunt

What Girls Said 4

• I don't hold any hate towards my ex (who cheated on me) so I wouldn't say anything spiteful. I'm actually happy that I was able to experience a traniwreck of a relationship like that as through it, I was able to learn a lot about myself and what I will/will not tolerate from a guy. I've since been very happy with my current boyfriend so I'm not interested in continuing to live in the past.

• You're not still single because you are "nice".

• F you *****

• well it was mutual decision to breakup so I really don't hate my ex

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!