Most heartbreaking experience with someone?

What was the most heartbreaking experience you've had with someone? And did you find someone better afterwards?

Sorry for asking about something so personal... I was just heartbroken myself today and I thought hearing about people who had it worse would make me feel better. Also if you found someone better afterwards please share about that too because it'll give me hope. :))

Most Helpful Guy

• dude these things happen... you as a man\ woman needs To pull yourself together lift yourself up. whether you move on or not. you need to give yourself hope

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably being cheated on, I was crying for days and felt sick. But a few months later , I had completely moved on and was much happier. I ended up finding someone who respected me a lot more. you're 15, these things happen and they don't become easier , but you learn how to cope with them better. It sucks but time heals everything ❤ keep ur head up

What Guys Said 2

• everything was perfect. she hated my best friend and found out I was supportive of my best friend dating her brother and has not talked to me since

• at 15, you're likely not feeling heartbreak

I've never felt heartbreak, thank god

• I think I can accurately asses how I myself am feeling. Of course I know I'll be fine eventually and that other (older) people have it worse, which is why I asked the question in the first place.

• at 15, i don't think you're feeling heartbreak. trust me

What Girls Said 0