Do you have any crazy ex GF/BF stories?

I personally don't have any but my friend told me a pretty entertaining story. At a party, her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend slapped her and called her a slut, obviously looking for a reaction. My friend was taking a break with her boyfriend at the time and the ex-girlfriend got super jealous that she was at the party with her ex-boyfriend (even when they were just going as friends). Then when my friend's boyfriend told her to stop, she started pathetically punching him lmao

So do you have any crazy ex stories?

Do you have any crazy ex GF/BF stories?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank GOD no. At least they haven't made themselves known.

By-the-way, that's one of the creepiest gifs I've ever seen. Thank you for haunting my consciousness.

• Lmao you're welcome. Yeah I'm glad I don't have any of those stories. I did get stalked a few times but I never had issues with crazy ex boyfriends. I never even had a relationship yet.

• This could all be in your sub-conscious perhaps, or, I could be just blowing smoke up your ass.

• No you're right, I think that might've somewhat played a role in my shyness. I'm not as shy as I used to be though so it's all good. lol I have no need to worry about bullies and stalkers anymore!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a few who have crazy girlfriends but not boyfriends

• They are still together

• Pretty sure "crazy boyfriends" just bottle it up better, like I know a guy that felt he'd met the one, it's been probably a month or 2 now and he's still bordering on depressed, I worry he'll never get over her.

that and guys tend to be willing to date crazy girls at lot more readily than girls would date even slightly strange guys.

• @williamsa1997 are you writing it in the wrong section?

What Guys Said 3

• unfortunately never had a girlfriend ):
    although I've heard of a friends ex saying that he abused her and some of his friends retaliated saying she was the abuser, there's no knowing what's true but he took the upper ground and called bs on the claims his friends were making

• I like crazy girlfriends

• Nope, my ex and I are friends and she's an awesome person.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have any crazy ones but there's a crazy time when I caught him cheating on me- and he just SAT ON HIS PORCH. whilst I was yelling at the girl in the middle of street.