I stole my girlfriend from another man!

Women if you left your boyfriend for another man would you do it again? I stole my girlfriend from another man she broke up with him to be with me, so ladies would you do that again if another man came along?

Thanks that is actually some really good advice. You kinda hit that on the nose.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You can never know that, I personnally think that we have only 1 life, and you have to live it as you want. If everything is ok, I don't see any reason for her to leave you. It is only when things don't really work out that you start to look around you. Never have this little fear in your mind, it would affect your relation in a bad way. Think that she loves you more that she left her ex.

It could happen to everyone.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0