How to reject a girl you had sex with?

I'm not attracted to her, got a little drunk and was aroused at the time. She'd been constantly hitting me up, I invited her over, we had sex and now she's being clingy AF. I'm not attracted to her, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. Wtf do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her really nicely, you regret playing with her feelings like that and you don't want to lie to her by pretending you have feelings for her so you're choosing to be honest with her. Tell her its just you, there's nothing wrong with her and you can still be friends. Invite her over and tell her over a cup of coffee, not a vague text message. She'll be happy about it, trust me

What Girls Said 6

• Step 1: quit leading her on. Step2: tell her that you're not interested in her. If she is bothering you tell her. Step 3: I'd she has anything rude to say back, don't feel bad about what you have said because she needs to respect your boundaries.

• just be honest. I know you don't want to hurt her but it's better to end it now then to keep leading her on.

• Simple, tell her you're not attracted to her. There's no point in playing games.

• You're best to come right out with it, it's kinder at the end of the day

• Tell her straight that you aren't interested in her that way and apologize as well.

• You tell her straight up it was only a one night stand and never ever use the word "us" when talking to her.

What Guys Said 2

• He who dips his wick must pay for the oil. You owe her an explaination. And remember, she's a woman, words have huge meaning to women.

• tell her she was just a place to put your willy