My ex-boyfriend cheated on his girlfriend with me, what should I do?

So the other night me and my ex-boyfriend were at his apartment drinking beer and playing video games and before I went home we kinda start messing around and we end up having sex, its been almost 3 years since we broke up and I didn't knew he had a girlfriend either. Last time we talk about his girl was when they broke up over a month ago! Today when I went online I saw that he had msg me, which was kinda odd because he usually just text me so I open the msg and first thing I read was " you are ugly! And I know what you did with my boyfriend so stay away from him" so of course I text him and ask what was all that about and that's when he told me about her. What should I do? I'm not looking to get back with him or any thing it was just sex nothing else but I kinda feel bad for him :/

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You both exercised poor judgement and made a mistake. It sounds like it was a one time deal. I don't think you should do anything except when you both are alone again be sure nothing else physical happens. In terms of his gf, this is something he has to contend with alone. He has to decide if he is going to tell his girlfriend or not. Don't respond to her.

I think the best thing you can do now is learn from this experience and not repeat it.

Good luck.

• Thanks for your answer :) I believe he already told her, I didn't answer her because I didn't wanna get him in trouble tough. Nothing like this had happen before we been a lone many times but this time we had a really poor judgment just like you say.