Have you ever failed trying to make ex jealous?

• Yes
    25%(1)12%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • No
    75%(3)88%(7)Vote100%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• instead of putting efforts in trying to make ex jealous. btr make efforts to live a better life, he or she will automaticaly get jealous.

What Guys Said 4

• It's wasted energy and emotion. Kind of like masturbation of the brain. They're an 'ex' for a reason. Move on.

• if you were with your ex long enough it should be easy to make em jealous

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• never tried
    never failed

What Girls Said 0