I don't know what to do with my life after we broke up

I need help in coping with this break up I'm 20 he was 30. He has a child and working and I'm going to school. We were friends first and he seemed so honest and sweet. We broke up over a month ago because I was tired being in denial that he had other girlfriends and was cheating on me. He would be on Facebook telling how much he missed some girl and saying he need them in his life and stuff like that. the thing is I'm sure he's over me even though he'll say he want to see me and stuff. I know he has a lot of friends and relationships. I don't have any friends or have a relationship. I still miss him and he doesn't know it or probably care. so I've been trying to move on but I can't really take my mind of him cause he was basically my life . I don't have anything to take my mind off him or anyone to take my my of him.its hard cause I know he know that my life was nothing without him.how can do something to cope with this ?
+1 y
thanks I really hope I won't be like this forever, so I guess only time will tell so thanks for your advices it very comforting
2
1