Why does something always prevent me from being able to connect or even simply talk freely with any guy?

We've been 5 months or so apart. The first month was horrible. I had panic attacks and I couldn't get myself to focus on anything after the breakup. I couldn't sleep for days and I was always tired and sometimes fainted. It got better and now I live a normal life.. I miss him still. But whenever a guy tries to talk to me I back off. I can't even have friends that are guys because I don't feel comfortable sharing myself as in my feelings and thoughts or anything with anyone after him. Something stops me every time. No one interests me at all. It's like my feelings are turned off. I've gotten harsher and I'm more abrupt with guys. I try but I can't help it. How does it stop?
3
0