Ladies! Do I tell her off?

So my ex girlfriend who i was in love with for 4 years we broke up 5 months sgo, she cheated on me not sexually and put me through shit , like i was going through the toughest time already and she did that to me , it affected my academics, my career, everything went down hell from there. I don't want to get into details but throughout these 5 months she texts me every now and then and when I see her texts it ruins my day, and all I want is to call her and tell her that she is a terrible person and tell her how she made me feel and that she shouldn't text me again , so what do you think?
P. s. I had a very high chance of getting scholarships at uni, my GPA was very high but now every thing is ruined and so you should she has hurt me before, I got fired from my job etc..
She did apologise when we broke up but I just have the urge to call her and tell her everything she has done.
Thanks for your help.
Ladies! Do I tell her off?
2
2