Ex problems and what should I do?

So my ex dumped me April 4th she's 27 and I'm 24 she started seeing another guy a week later. She also ran into me at the gym and asked me to kiss her and stupid me I kissed her then got emotional and begged a few days after that she's kept contact with me off and on and finding ways to make me answer when I became distant. Saying she needs to talk cause she's stressed or going to hurt herself also when she was at the hospital for 5 days she called and yes I responded all times. She has also run into me at the gym but now I go late because I always end up not having a good workout after I run into her. She has tried contacting me this past week and I haven't responded because I been busy healing myself. Yes I started doing no contact. She text hey last Monday I didn't respond. Then she said my name I didn't respond. Then she sent a mad text and I responded "it's nice to hear from her and that i was busy and would get back to her as soon as I can and to take care. Then she texted me midnight and asked if I was awake. I saw the message at work the next day. She also asked to please answer. And called me a ton of times. Then she sends me a pic of a mr yuck sticker on Friday then at that night she messages she gives up on being ignored. I responded a nice way and said I have been very busy with work and stuff and hope things are going well and to take care. Then she responded calling me a liar and why bother. Then I said maybe we can make arrangements to get together one day and talk and said if not I hope things get better and to stay strong. She hasn't responded. Deep down I do want her to open her eyes but I don't want to be friend zoned. I'm trying to make her miss me but now I'm afraid I messed up. What should I do and from a girls perspective why is she acting this way?
Ex problems and what should I do?
Add Opinion