Boyfriend talks about ex?

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months. I can say he is perfect guy, with caring, calls me for a hour a day, paying for things. We love chatting, laughing together.

But when we are together, I don't know whether he is too comfortable with me, he goes on about his ex, she really liked him, it was fun, I learned a lot from her, and I am thinking what am I doing here! that makes me not want to be intimate with him.

Now I can't let go of my emotions, and say I love you, I care about you etc. When I do say its a shame you lost contact, he does say she is married and moved on... I'm thinking shall I let him go? but I know ill miss him, but I can't have someone going on about ex, even I can say to him the best sex I had was with my ex, but that the past for me, and I am with him

Your both right, its like he has unfinished business with her. What's my point in being with him. I don't really want to do anything intimate with him anymore, its like I'm backing out, because he is singing praises of her.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to give him an ultimatum - either this shameless bringing of that ex stops, or you pack up and leave. Honestly at best he is very insensitive and not emotionally clued in, and at worst he is a jerk out to hurt your feelings. Honestly, this type of thing in a relationship would be a kiss of death for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Hes hung up on her, get rid of him now, or be prepared to hear about,and be compared to her for the rest of your relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• "its like he has unfinished business with her. What's my point in being with him. I don't really want to do anything intimate with him anymore, its like I'm backing out, because he is singing praises of her." - Exactly! It is great that you see things clearly. I think you are doing the right thing.