WOMENS ADVICE NEEDED?

I spent 3 years with a women looked after her took her all over the world and paid lived with her for 2 years waited while she was at sea working for 6 months then she cheated on me at sea i forgave her, then she dumps me for calling her a slag... my reaction to holding it all in for 6 months I've been blocked on i message for asking to reconcile and i only get e mail contcat now if she even replys? what am i doing wrong I've pleaded and begged for 3 months and then stopped doing that but its like i was never even alive, she wears my promise ring which she let me put on her finger while she was cheating i wasn't aware until she told me some 5 months later about the cheating... am i a fool? why do i feel like the bad person every day i wake up for a women that vcheated on me then left me high and dry after all her promises and telling me she loved me? have i missed something?

no matter what i say and do there's no reaction to anything at all? I wouldn't mind she's never said she doesn't want to be with me and she came back after the fall out but then took off again 10 days later? I'm lost

What Girls Said 1

• Let her go. This person does not truly care about you. You're just going to keep hurting yourself by trying to reach out to her. Find someone really special

What Guys Said 0