Why did my ex dump me for a fat +size girl?

Is it because her hair is longer then mine? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ He didn't want me to get a cut about 5 months back now he's with this girl who's hair hangs down her ass Wtf she's so huge why why why

1412

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he likes her more, and love is not all about the appearances :)

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I think guys down grade from one reason he lacks the self confidence to continue to defend the bullshit he put you threw. she is too lazy to keep tabs on him, maybe she makes his life easier. either way this isn't worth stressing about. I think your best course of action is working on how you see yourself. i feel that a lot of girls your age attract these types of guys who have never cared about them the reason they are easy stop believing what guys say unless they back it up with actions if he loves you he won't make you feel bad however first you need to accept yourself completely imperfections and all otherwise you won't even pop up on Mr Rights radar

What Guys Said 11

• As a self-proclaimed chubby chaser... I find most body types on women attractive (as long as she isn't bigger than me).

Slim isn't always better! I find it disheartening that you feel that you are somehow "better" than this other girl just because you're slimmer than her. #DeadWrong

• She probably has a great personality. Maybe he doesn't find her size unattractive.
    Stop worrying about your ex and move on. Clearly there's a reason your relationship didn't work out, he's moved on and he's happy.

• I don't think it is the hairs.. what sort of relationship did you had?

• Looks prob don't bother him.

• maybe he like plus sized chicks and was not sure about that...

• Some guys are into that.

• maybe her personality is better than your'sšŸ˜

• probably its beacause of ur personality

• she's not bossy and probably has more money

• maybe he likes bigger women?

• I don't want you to be offended but perhaps because of the fact that you only see the appearance and are not looking underneath... You are a mismatch with him on an emotional / intellectual level.

What Girls Said 13

• Long hair is a sign of femininity & beauty. Or he got tired of your bitchyness.

• He just happened to find better qualities in her than he did in you. Which sucks a little bit but think about it, it gives you your chance to find someone who likes your each and every quality :). Dating is hard, but it's okay to meet bad dates and find people who you are incompatible with... It just helps it become a little more clear when you find the right person.

• Show a picture of how big she is?

• love isn't all about looks. . .

• don't be mean about a girl's size.. maybe its because of your personality

• Maybe she treats him the way he wants to be treated, or you were just a backup plan until he gets her?

High chances are they may not work out either if that makes you happier.

• Something tells me it's probably because you're a shallow bitch. Stop hating on her and go on with your life. Because the "wtf she's huge" was extremely unnecessary and unkind.

• Size isn't everything and that is a very shallow thing to say

• Fat girls give the best blow jobs, so I've heard. I guess some of them compensate for being hideous and fat by learning how to perform better in bed.

• You have a lot to learn. Size doesn't matter.

• She must have what u don't

• No I'm thinking it's because she has a great personality.

• Low standards or a chubby chaser. Move on, he doesn't sound worth it anyways if that's his standards for women