I can't forget her?

three years a go i met a girl online and we used to talk a lot, we went for a relationship for one year then i broke up with her and it was my choice and still don't know why i made this stupid decision, she was the best girl i've ever met, however we remained friends but she said we can't be friends because she loves me so much, unfortunately i ignored her, after 8 mobths passed since we broke up she said she is giving up on me then left forever and I've totally lost contact with her, now its been 8months since i started regretting what i did and i can't even date another girl or do anything even studying because all I think about is her, i can't enjoy my life i tried to contact her but no chance because now i've no information about her only her name and the city she lives in, i am preparing to travel to that city next month but i am afraid i won't be able to find her because it seems pretty hard to find a person in that large city, knowing we won't talk again, this is the worst feeling ever, i never cried because of a girl but when i read her last messages to me and see her old pics tears come out automatically 😢 i can't move on and see my life without her so what do you think guys if i won't be able to talk to het again what should i do, i am really lost, my feelings for her won't fade and memories are killing me..
I can't forget her?
Add Opinion