Why would my ex stalk me on social media when she broke up with me?

She broke up with me, seems like she has a guy although only pics I've seen were on snapchat story's. She checks my stuff pretty much every day. So I just don't get why especially since the break up was last November.

94

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you able to tell she is on your profile everyday?

There could be a few reasons why
    She may regret breaking up with you and may be looking at pictures of you or your status's (depending on what social media site you are using) she may just be curious to see if you have a girlfriend or what you're doing, you may still have photos or something on there that has something to do with her (pictures, haven't changed status, have her friends on there etc...).

If you no longer want her to see your profile maybe delete her ( if you haven't already) and make your profile private, that way she won't be able to keep looking through it.

• He's probably lying there's is no way to know unless he log on her account. Which would make him the stalker.

• @Kamulus I agree I don't think them applications work. I guess you are right about him logging into her account the only other way I know would be if they have mutual friends and they tell him she looks at his profile.
      Also that is true if he has left her as a friend on there and she likes his things maybe he thinks they are still friends which would be normal for a friend to like things which doesn't mean she has to go onto his profile to do so.

• Actually those apps work better then you would like to think, certain information is used when you log on. And certain information is stored through your browser and I address, most apps look at that info, they can also see other apps you are logged onto through social media. With all the info people release for a simple phone game or Google search you would be amazed at how easy it is to find out who is looking at your profile and even their location when they did it if you where so inclined.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's still interested in some way... what were her reasons to break up with you?

What Girls Said 8

• She might be just curious about what you're doing. For example I've never had a boyfriend before but I check the social media of the guys I used to like periodically, just because i'm curious about how they're doing in life currently.

• But every day going on my profile? To me thats a little excessive for just "checking in".

• How do you know she goes on your profile every day?

If you're referring to her watching your Snapchat story all the time, it's probably just because it pops up whenever she's on the app and she watches it along with all her other friends' stories.

• She wants to know how you're doing. If all of a sudden you're doing better or if it seems you're nothing without her. It's for her self esteem most likely.

• She might be curious on what you are up to. See if you have moved on. A girl would only do this if she was still interested. Maybe she's realizing she made a mistake by breaking up with you?

• She probably regret that she broke up with you and just trying to see if you have found someone else or if you have moved on

• block her. she's cray cray

• Just block her

• Last November huh? Why do I feel like you're pulling this story out of ur... u know what. Anyways, if she broke up then probably was just wondering if your still alive or something. 😆

• She wonders u

What Guys Said 3

• Block her sorry ass or make her jealous. It's your choice. This shit happened to me and I yelled at my ex on the fucking phone and blocked her sorry ass.

• She still has feelings for you and most likely regrets breaking up. And possibly wants to get back with you but For unknown reasons even to her, she can't. Confused af

OR

She's obsessed and/or a narcissist who won't take seeing you moving on and having a happy life without her

Just a wild guess

• Well its human nature to know if you got something better or something worse.

So if you broke her heart and she was pissed, she just wants to stalk you to see u get destroyed.

If she broke your heart, she wants to know if you found someone who was prolly 1000 times better than her.

So thats the logic :)

• She broke up with me and she knows I'm probably not dating due to my situation (graduating college and will me moving within the next month or so).