Why do guys ghost on girls after sex? maybe two rounds?

3684

Most Helpful Guy

• Because guys want sex with many many girls. Once you have slept with her, maybe more than once, you move on to the next challenge. Life is short, your prime sexual years are shorter, and there's many many women out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't have have sex with a guy until he is in love with you. Problem solved and you'll be respected.

What Guys Said 83

• It pretty much just comes down to one thing in almost all circumstances. They aren't attracted to you enough to date you. I say attraction in regards to the whole package. You might of been hot enough to fuck for one night but that's it.

Getting a lot of sex as an average girl isn't that hard to do at all. An average guy is not going to be able to get nearly as much sex. For a guy to get casual sex he has to be above average in some way, shape, or form.

I just talked about this on my last opinion but I can't stand it when these girls who are average as a whole package at best try to act like they are of such high value because they can fuck all of these dudes and have a bunch of nerds creeping on them. All of those guys are only trying to get at them for one reason. Your value is only your pussy.

If you're looking for a relationship through trial and error a multitude of times and find guys only wanting you for sex.. new flash. You're not as great as you think and no guys aren't 'intimidated' by you lmao.

• Those guys are players.

• Yes, these ones who ghost right after first sex are players for sure but I don't get guys who ghost after 6 months of dating, and exclusivity talk etc. in my situation.

• Perhaps you need to look for a quality man. You probably go after bad boys. I know a ton of guys that wouldn't do that because they are nice people that aren't looking for just sex. Too bad they're last on the list for a lot of women. Women date the wrong men, complain why they get mistreated, and don't learn from it... sad really...

• Not saying this includes you because I do not know you but: Girls/women who use just sex to get men can't complain if he leaves for another because sex is everywhere. It's like a woman in the middle of the ocean trying to use water to keep a guy's attention. And you leave no time to even find a guy who values more than sex if you spend all your time with random dudes who only talk about your T&A.

• sex is all they wanted

• pump and dump

• he found fresher meat... guys can get used to a girl fast so they do one night stands (in your case two) and they go on to the next girl to keep up variety, thats why you can't be shocked when you put out early. horndogs will move on fast if you dont put out early so you can get a good guy by simply not offering it too soon.

• Funny... MGTOW dudes say women do this the most.

in my opinion, it's because I want nothing else to do with it. I got what I wanted, the sex, and the question to go for a round 2 is simply not worth the effort... not with this chick... not for me.

If being ghosted is a common issue for you (male or female), I would start pointing out either A) something you're doing, or B) where you're picking up these sexual partners, i. e. clubs, swinger clubs, or school.

• Why not.
    Already got the milk, right?

Maybe stop giving milk out for free.

• because they didn't see anything else in the girl to begin with

• why do girls ghost on guys

• Depends. Most guys can sleep with a girl with no emotional connect whatsoever so if you dealt with her annoying or bitchy attitude or just didn't like her-- you put up with it until after you get laid. Because if we never liked you for you personality to begin with. After we sleep with you there not much reason left to
    Stay around.

• Because either sex is all he wanted, or he didn't see much value in the girl besides having sex with her

• it isn't about guys , there are ladies who does it too. and as far as I can say i won't ghost anyone as long as i have respect for her , when she loose my respect I won't talk to her... ever..., but others do it cause they where into it for sex , and she got boring so he /she left the other...😒

• in my personal experience it could be cause you thought or hoped for it to create some emotional thing that you´d really like but it didn´t. doesn´t mean it was bad.

• Women do it also

• This makes me wonder if I go about trying to get girls the wrong way. It seems relationships start off in bed and not at the coffee shop.

• Keep up... and for your information, they also started at the coffee shop and the pizza inn

• @BaileyisDarcy So I need to go out and flirt with girls in a sexual way in an attempt to get them into bed in hopes it will then turn into a relationship? Versus just going about it in a more genuine way, where I show interest in the girl and her life. etc? I'm not really one to sleep with a girl I don't even know.

• Nobody said that.

And i have no idea honestly. I dont know how to flirt and I've never tried to pick anyone up.

• Well nice guys don't ghost but then again women can't see that so they chase the usual types.

• Because they are players and played with your heart and just wanted sex.

• NO, you all are wrong! If I don't like her body after sex, I won't have sex anymore! If I love her body, I can't get enough of her! I want to have sex with her day and night! I won't get tired, I will keep having sex with her till I run out of energy and eventually die!

• the guy assumes it was a casual hookup probably. I wouldn't ghost a woman unless she specifically stated that I could leave. I would assume that if she didn't tell me to leave then she wants something more than just a hookup

• Because he wanted only one thing and he got it.

• Sometimes it is after the first.

When, or before usually, I meet a girl I decide whether she is a keeper or a throwaway. If she is a throwaway, then there is no point in following up.

• Apparently, they got what they wanted and now want it from someone else.

• For the same reason girls ghost guys... at least we have sex with you before we ghost you.

• Because they have no interest in you as a person, but only in your vagina.

• Why do women do it?

• The sex wasn't great. Round 2 was him making sure round 1 wasn't just first time nerves.

• In that case, he wanted only sex with you.

• Most of the time because they realise in the process they don't really want to spend more time with that girl.

• More from Guys
    53

What Girls Said 35

• **Everyone** here is SO TOTALLY MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

Which is...

... For SOME reason, the sex just wasn't **good enough** for him.

I mean, boys are not ridiculously stupidly inevitably self-defeating. They direct a LOT of their effort, energy, and lives in general into attracting women and getting laid.
    SOOOOO
    ... If a boy's found a woman with whom the sex is FUCKING AMAZING? Rapturous, breathless, multiorgasmic, what's-my-name-again-oh-fuck-it-who-even-cares-anymore, the kind of thing that'll **immediately** monopolize his entire mind whenever he closes his eyes for the rest of his damn LIFE, even 25 years later when he's with his more "stable" but less exciting wife, kind of amazing?
    ahah DO YOU THINK HE'S GNA WALK AWAY FROM THAT?

Fuck no he won't.

I mean ok, sure, for most boys there are other, compensatory variables that can make up for... somewhat less exciting sex. That whole "oh but she's wife material" bit.
    And if the boy just ghosts, then, that probably means he didn't think you had *those*, either.

Buttttt yeah.
    ··•• IF YOU FUCK A BOY AND HE DOESN'T COME BACK... THE SEX WASN'T THAT GOOD FOR HIM. ••··

That's not a fun truth. But that doesn't make it any less of a truth.

__

WHY wasn't it that good?

Sometimes, the reasons actually make logical sense.
    • Do you just... kinda lie there?
    • Are you afraid to GET INTO IT, because you think you'll "seem too slutty"? (Smh)
    • Do you... basically just not pay attention to what the boy specifically likes?
    • Do you... basically not SEDUCE the boy?
    Because yeah... Yeah. Boring sex is BAD, boys and girls.

Other times, the reasons DON'T make sense -- or they're just beyond yr control.
    Maybe when you're about to climax, yr breath jumps in **exactly** the same way as that crazy psycho bitch who set his car on fire back in the day and omgggg he just rlly rlly has to get the fuck out of there NOWWWW.
    Or maybe you *smell* somewhat like another woman With Whom Things Did Not End Well.
    Or... or or or.

Sometimes he just ain't picking up what you're putting down, and that's all there is. Not sexually compatible.

But... yeah.

Oh gurl. Guurrrrrrlllllll. If it's GOOD for the boy... he'll come back. Oh yeah he will. Oh FUCK yeah he will.
    He'll KEEP coming back -- even long after it's clear that he shouldn't.

#mmhmm

• Because they got exactly what they came for, why stick around?

• Because why not?
    If a woman let's a man use her she shouldn't be surprised that he won't text her. It's not rocket science.

He got what he wanted.

• Because now they got what they wanted and don't need to make any more effort. They are not excited as much anymore because the catch was easy and it's a turn off.

You always gotta make yourself look like a prize, don't give it up too quick.

They run away because sex was all they wanted and now their mission is completed. Now they are out doing the exact same thing to the next girl. More girls they do, bigger legends they are when they brag out to their friends. It boosts their ego.

Conclusion:
    Make a guy wait, that way you'll know whether he's serious about you or just here to hit it and quit it.

Ps: there also might be a little chance that they started catching feelings so they pulled away but this one is like less likely to happen.

• They've moved on to their next conquest.

• Because he just wanted to satisfy his needs. Got what he wanted and now on the hunt for the next prey. But are these people really happy? I think they will end up dying alone.

• Maybe for a guy your age.. but. that doesn't really apply to people around my age.

• For men their value doesn't decrease much when they age. The amount of girls that marry guys 10 or 15 years older... for women if they do sleep around and they start reaching past 30/35 that's when it can become very hard for them to find good partners. When they hit 40's they are practically bottom of the pile.

• @TheUsername27 I guess but nowadays people can find a partner or partners at any age. A lot of people's end goals now is to not marry but just sleep around or find one person to be in a long relationship.

• I've found the only time I've been ghosted after having sex with a guy is when I've shown any sort of interest in him. I kept a friends with benefits relationship that I had strictly just that, and he was so confused as to why I was so "cold" to him and why I didn't want to hang out all the time. Just let him come to you. I think that guy would've been interested in dating me had I expressed mutual interest.

• 1. Sex was all he wanted from you, and he got that.
    2. You're bad in bed.
    All you can do is move on and try to make a better judgement call next time.

• because they don't want a relationship

• it means they never really liked the girl just used her for sex.

• Because they're sleazeballs who were only after one thing and that girl who gave it up was completely stupid for doing it. That's why you make men wait and earn sex instead of giving it away like candy on Halloween.

• Why did you have to call it "earn"😩. A huge part of the appeal for us guys is being wanted and it's hard to feel that way if she sees it as just something we need to earn / just a chore to reward us.
      Mabey phase it as wait till you trust him enough or something.
      It also seems quite frankly sexist to imply it's some prize for guys to earn.

• @sedrftvgyhujik That's a immature way to look at sex and I think that's how men try to guilt women into giving it up. See, here's the thing, my vagina is mine, not yours, and it's not something that should just be given away like a gift on Christmas. You have to work your good graces into my life and sex is one of those things. You have to give me a reason to give you that piece of me. Otherwise, keep moving.

• I think there's some mixed communication.
      I said it shouldn't be like a gift and something to do because you want to.
      Not something seen as something for men to earn. No guy would ever make you earn his dick not every guy would want you to fuck you but they wouldn't say you have to earn it.
      A guy wouldn't fuck someone he didn't want to on the condition they earnt it.

• they got what they wanted

• If the sex is good and you have a great personality, they will stay. Might not fall for you but still bone you for a year. This happened to me..

• Because they were only looking for a hookup, usually. Which is fine, but the problem is they need to be honest about what they want. Casual sex is acceptable these days, no need to pretend.

• Because they were looking for sex, so y'all had the sex and now he has moved on. Honestly girly, don't take it personally. He probably did like you, but he is in his bachelor phase right now. Sadly most of the time they never leave it.

• for the same reason girls ghost guys

• look up anna akana should I stop fucking on the first date on youtube but I think it may be due to the fact that you two didn't have a real deep connection in the first place.

• they wanted just to have plain sex

• I would assume either they found someone better or they got what they came for and want a new conquest.

• because they get bored and are mainly just looking for fresh meat... its pretty sad :/

• Cause they got what they initially wanted and see no use/value in the girl anymore.

• Because the guy thinks that hey if she sleeps with me than she will sleep with another. They have the intentions if you sleep with them than you would sleep with any guy you get into relationships with. They have that mindset because they are guilty of it.

• people ghost on people when they dont care. sex has nothing to do with it.

• Because he was horny and wanted help. I'm pretty sure he asked her about "Netflix and Chill" because It's the secret code for hooking up.

• Because, he only wanted sex.

• Because these guys are only looking for sex and he already got what he was looking for.

• Because that's all they wanted?

• Issa joke

• Because, he had a girlfriend.

• Maybe because you're to fast and not waiting for time to pass and months.

• More from Girls
    5