Confronting a cheater?

I think the guy I've been sleeping with has a girlfriend. I wanted to confront him or at least ask him about. I thought about teasing him with sex and then asking him about it and threatening to leave if he doesn't tell me the truth. Now if they are supposed to be in an open relationship I would like to talk to the girl and ask her about it. If he says that they aren't would it be wrong of me to still ask to talk to her? And does this sound like a good idea? If so is there anything I could do differently?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're threatening to leave if he doesn't tell the truth then basically you'll leave unless he says that he has a girlfriend?

• Haahhaha so fucking true πŸ˜‚

• So sounds like if he truthfully was single, you'd still leave unless you got the answer you wanted

• No I can tell when he's lying. So if I'm wrong then I won't go anywhere but if I'm right then it's okay but I would want him to show me some proof.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just said in a comment below that you know he does have a girlfriend. You should move on and in someone who is single. If you can't then don't play games if you already know he does and ask him if he is in an open relationship if he says yes ask to confirm it if not move on.

What Guys Said 3

• I would just plain ask him. If he's not expecting, his reaction can be very telling. πŸ˜‰

• i think it sounds like a solid planπŸ‘Œ

• yeah go find a guy that free.

What Girls Said 0