Girls, My ex broke up with me a week ago, I still want us to be reunited but it seems hopeless... Now what?

So me and my ex were in a relationship for almost 2 years. The last year was herder but in the end we loved each other very much and always tried to fix stuff. In the last 2-3 months of our relationship we had a talk and ever since, our relationship was going better. And then there was a day 2 weeks ago when she said she needed the weekend to think and we wouldn't see each other. She realised that she wasn't herself in the relationship and prefered to leave me even thoug she still loves me deeply because she was tired of trying to fix stuff. We are still friends but for now we dont really talk to each other. I'm asking her to come take her stuff so I could move on and secretly because I would see her again. The thing is she always say she would say next week or I asked her again and she said Saturday but it depends on so much stuff so i should'nt count on it. What does this means?
+1 y
What does she mean by that? Does she want to stay with me, keep contact with me? I don't know?
+1 y
Should I say something, should I try to get her back? (My obvious guess is no because of the way she acts with me)
6