Does saying ' Hey, can we talk' to a guy sound needy?

What other ways could I initate contact?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's about right

Most Helpful Girl

• No not at all he'll understand

• hey can we talk?

• Uhhh perhaps but it's to my ex, and I have not contacted him for a month and now I want to have a calm civil talk with him, and I also have to apologise for my behaviour but I'm afraid he may not respond so I don't know if hey is sufficient

What Guys Said 3

• No it but it sounds serious.

• Well I don't know what else to say. This is to my ex, and I have not contacted him for a month and now I'm going to initate contact

• Not at all you just asking him to talk

• Yeah but I'm afraid he may not respond after my last text to him. This is to my ex, and I have not contacted him for a month and now I'm going to initate contact

• Time is irrelevant, if its over a message just ask him if you can talk sometime, if you can do it in person it will be better that way you know for sure he will talk to you.

• Try smoke signals.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!