How Do I Make My Ex Jealous?

I get physically ill when I see his new girlfriend and him together. I'm depressed, I cry when I'm alone, & its not just that. When he comes to my house (for reasons i don't want to get into) he makes fun of me & brags about his new girl, to the point of me wanting to physically attack her when I bump into her (I'm not being rational I know) I just want to stop being a loser and also be "relevant" again. I'm fading away...

Most Helpful Guy

• Love yourself. Be happy without him. That will make him more jealous than any hookup or guy you date ever could. You being just fine without him or any guy, will drive him the most nuts. It means that he was never that center of your existence. It was fun while it lasted. Glad it is over. He is showing his true colors by needing to flaunt a chick in your face to have any sense of his own value.
    Goodbye and Good Riddance!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of him and keep him out of your house. Stop putting yourself through this torture. Go cold turkey on him and leave him alone. You need to heal. This is verbal and pyshchologically abuse he is putting you through. I have been there and you will never be happy unless you stop all contacting unless until you heal. And stop inviting him over.

What Guys Said 22

• Your doing this all wrong 1st of all why are you letting him use you You will never stand a chance of winning him back while you offer him what he should regret for loosing It seems he has the best of both worlds Make realize what's he has lost Dress to kill when ever He sees you he will feel the pain that you do Stop letting him come to your house keep him at arms length Hope you see the results but if you don't You know his moved on and maybe you have ever to do x

• you're letting him get to your head. the truth is that he's already gone, and what he does doesn't matter because all that matters here is you. Focus on yourself for now. don't do things to get him angry for the sake of making him upset. live your life for yourself, find someone better and don't be so hard on yourself :)

• You don't. Grow the fuck up, because playing jealously games does nothing good for anyone. Learn to handle your emotions instead of trying to lash out like a child.

• omfg how am I being mean?

• guys and gals calm down. let's not point fingers here and offer an actual solution. point being, don't worry about what he thinks, just focus on yourself and move on without him

• Bring another man and let him give you a creampie. LOL jk but yes start dating again or have one of your best guy friends play the boyfriend role

• There are lots of ways to get at him...

First thing though... are you still living together?😱

(a) I suggest taking up a hobby, do some extreme sports and spend time with friends. the more you keep yourself occupied, the less thoughts you'll have about him.

(b) Why degrade yourself because of what he says. If he's a moron, no need to let his words sink in your head.
    Understand that he sounds a bit like a narcissist pervert.

(c) As a woman you can easily get more men in your life that he can.
    Dig down deep within and find that sexy woman within and bring her back out to the surface.
    Doll yourself up and go dancing.

(d) after a short amount of time you're self esteem will be back up. you just seem to believe him too much and you're entertaining him.

If you find anything helpful, that's great. If you want to mention anything else just message.

• Stop calling yourself those undesirable words around here! You'll always be relevant to your family members which brings me to my question for you. You say he comes around the house. I don't want to know why he's there, but why is he "PERMITTED" to be there. Why in the f*** is he allowed there while making fun of you? Where's your dad, mom, older siblings? Before I blow my top, can you answer those questions, because somethings not right here. Thanks.

• We have a child together.. & no I'm not 16. The deadbeat only comes once a month.

• OK, my bad. My side of your profile says 16, so I'm sorry bout that. Well shit I can't try to tell you how to make him jealous. I was worried you're going to hurt yourself and that is not the answer. Trying get him jealous isn't going to work. I can't answer that question but I do wish the very best for you. GOD BLESS YOU.

• you know the more he thinks he's getting to you, the more he is going to keep doing it. show him it no longer bothers you.

• go get your self a better boyfriend , that will help you get more aware of yourself , you are good looking , and you just need to remind it to yourself...

• Get away from him. Why is he still around you? Get him out of your path and out of your daily life.

Yes you can make him jealous by bringing a dude home, cuddling, and appearing happy.

• ur crazy, don't be a bitch to ur ex. if u love it ull let it go

• Aight I did this, and this drove my ex mad. Ignore him, let go from him, you're gonna be that crazy ex if you try to keep getting him jealous. But man I would be jealous if my ex was eating a nice looking alfredo pizza.

• ignore him that's the best way he is feeding off your energy so don't GIVE him any simple people do it all the Time lol

• Have a boyfriend who make him sick , someone who he hates , that will do it.

• Accept that he doesn't want to be with you and move on.

• Get a better looking guy and do the same thing

• send him a picture of a nother man's dick or balls no man wants to see a nother man dick/balls

• just try to look hot more than his current girlfriend... then he got guilty feeling about why he left you...😂😂

• I know the pain... but please don't try to do same nor don't think bad or jealous... dont change your self for any one... try to do best to him... one day he definitely realize the importance of you...

• DON'T an ex is and ex for a reason. move on. better not to antagonize somebody, it could end badly!!! then you'll just feel guilty.

• bit dramatic, eh?

• just seems a little over the top, i mean

"im fading away", really? give me a break

slow down on the dramatics. you're SIXTEEN, you have your whole life in front of you

• I will date you and treat you right.

What Girls Said 4

• You don't. When you're exes, you're done, finished. No more games. You have to accept you're not together anymore and realize that you were your own person before him and you will still be that same person after him. It blows, but you'll get over it if you actually let yourself heal instead of holding onto him. Separate yourself from him, from what you just said he doesn't sound like he's worth you thinking about him anyway.

• Just go on with your life. Show that you're happy to see him and the new girl together (you're not but fake it!), even wish them happiness, etc. Then focus on yourself, go out have fun with your friends. Doing those things, you'll make him look like nothing to you anymore, i swear.

• just get on with your life. anything with him is over

• Let it go. They will keep wining if you let them. You need to move on and take care of you.