How is it possible that my ex boyfriend replaced me in less than two months?

I broke up with my ex because I felt he was putting our future on hold to help his family. I know I sound evil but he wanted to bring his sisters over from Mexico which would have taken YEARS and have us all live together with his mom which is a recipe for disaster. I was willing to help them as long as we had our own space. Our break up was explosive as he said he wasn't sure he wanted to be with me so I told him I didn't want to be with anyone that didn't want to be with me. He then began to cry that I was just looking for any excuse to break up with him. I told him how painful it was for the love of my life, the man I was so sure I wanted to marry and have kids with say he wasn't sure if he wanted to be with me so in the end he agreed to the break up. Two days later he asked if we could meet up and I said no as nothing had changed. Five weeks later I was feeling guilty and doubtful of how we broke up so I sent him a beautiful letter. He never replied and a week after sending this I found out he flew a woman to him and she was his new girlfriend. I went on a date and freaked out when a guy tried to kiss me and here he is in a full on relationship. The most painful part is that she is everything he wanted me to be physically. I'm tall and curvy with a few extra pounds but still beautiful. She's short skinny, big boobs and big butt. I am in so much pain. I can't believe it's really over.
6
1