Should I stay friends with my ex who used to be my best friend?

We used to be really close friends, but after I asked her out everything changed. We became distant and never could become close again. Its been over 4 months and we are making no progress in staying friends.

The last time I saw her she sat next to me and asked me to be her partner in a game of ping pong, but when I was acting like myself she would shoot me dirty looks and she would be bitchy towards me. A week later she text me saying our song was on the radio and I just said oh cool an hour later because I was with my friends. And she got mad at me because she wanted me to "say something interesting". She also lets girls on her b ball team text me saying she wants me in a sexual way so I blew up on her for letting them do that.

I have been p*ssed off the last 4 times I have talked to her and I think its time I just walk out of her life and not let her into my life anymore. She has very few friends and is constantly busy. If I stay she will have someone to call a friend because she still calls me her best friend. If I leave then I will be happier and will prob not miss her. What should I do?
2
0