Why does my ex boyfriend always ask me questions about my period? Especially when he has another girlfriend?

I haven't seen him in a while but we talk on the phone and through Facebook messages and he always asks me questions about my period, and he has a girlfriend.

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• That's innapropriate. Don't answer them.

• maybe he has a period fetish

• He could just be curious and not comfortable with his current girlfriend to ask her yet or wants another girl's opinion about it and realizes he can't be asking female friends randomly about their period, so he asks you. I don't think we should jump to the conclusion that the guy has some kind of fetish right away and that that's why he's asking you about it. Like what kinds of questions does he ask about it?

• He asks me if it's light, moderate, or heavy, and he asks me if I'm on it and when it'll be over, when I think it'll be over, how many pads I use, when I last changed my pad.

• Mmm ok those questions seem more along the lines of a fetish. Questions about period symptoms like "do you ever get severe headaches with your period" or something like "which brand of pads do you buy" are less fetishy and feel more like a guy just looking for a second opinion to help is girlfriend out. So seeing as his questions don't fall into this category, I'd shut him down anytime he asks about it and consider not speaking to him anymore if he continues to ask.