I am about to cheat... help!

And I am not the cheating type! It is just that my boyfriend seems to be losing confidence as he is not getting a job. And I am sort of losing faith on us because of seeing him like that...

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,

I have read below that you have had a hard time with a past relationship. But it seems to me that your relationship with year boyfriend isn't strong .

Do you really really love him? or he just a boyfriend to call that you have a boyfriend. On the other side... does he show his affection to you ? do you feel happy with him and feel that he fulfills your needs? If he gets a job tommorow are all the problems gone?

You can always see a psychologist to try to get rid of old baggage. But if you can't take things... just leave him with respect. Even though he iwll be hurt ... he will respect you .

I hope things turn out for the best of you both.

What Guys Said 4

• If your going to cheat on him, end it because if it ever gets out that you cheated more than likely it's going to end anyways

• Wow, talk about kicking someone when they are down..

• I am wondering whether my previous relationship, in which I was unconditionally devoted for 9 years regardless all the pain he put me through, has damaged me to this level....

• Don't blame other people for your short comings, how will you fix them, if you don't recognize your problems that you haven't been able to overcome yet; if you pretend it is out of your control?

• Gentlemen, this is why women cannot be trusted.

When the chips are down, they will bolt. Sure as the sun rising.

• Cheat on him? How bout trying to help him with his confidence. No one has jobs unfortunately today, he obviously can't get one. I have a Master's Degree and I can't get a job.. It's not like they're readily available. If anything, he should leave you.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry but how does your boyfriend not having confidence and not get a job relate to you cheating? Cheating is a conscious choice, not something that just happens. You are choosing to to cheat, it's something you have complete control over, and cheating won't do anything for your boyfriends confidence besides make it worse.

• So because the situation isn't perfect you are willing to leave him instead of helping him through it?

He needs you right now to tell him that everything will be ok and that the 2 of you will survive this. You only want him when he has money it seems. What does that say about you?

• Do you have a clue what we are dealing with in this world today, I'm guessing no... It is hard as heck to go out there and get a job, My boyfriend l got laid off for a hole year and he couldn't find one Job, Didn't it make me want to leave him. No of course not cause I knew he needed me.. You need to be there for him, not be running of with another man. And I agree if anyone should be leaving he should leave you.